Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sister Tiffany Johnson's Amazing Surprise!!!

     Okay so if you couldn't tell from the picture the amazing celebrate couple that I ran into at the temple was my Brother Tyler and his lovely wife Bethany! Here's what happened. 
     I was in the celestial room visiting with a family and they were talking about how crazy it is that I am close to home. Then they asked if I have ever ran into my family. I reassured them no and that I know I am close but it doesn't feel like it. Literally at that moment I had a weird feeling and looked to see who just walked in the room it was Tyler. I was in shock and didn't know if I was dreaming. I instantly teared up and moved my vail to cover my face a bit while he walked past with Bethany. I grabbed my companion and said we had to go. In the hall she asked what's up and I explained. She got so excited that she wanted to see but neither of us knew if it's ok to talk to them since I am not supposed to meet up with my family, so we quietly walked back in the room and walked to the other door. They didn't see us. I went to the dressing room and told sister Manzar! It was unheard of and we were like well we better go so I don't run into them again. But it took forever to leave because I kept running into people I knew. Then we decided to write a note and put it on there car however, I don't think they brought Tyler's car. So we were about to give up and go home when I looked up and saw them walking out of the temple. They looked so beautiful (it was like I got to watch them coming out from there wedding) my companion grabbed my note and I ran to the car. She ran up to them and explained what happened and gave them my note. My member drove us up there but we were screaming in the car what do we do. We parked like creepers on the side and watched them when all of a sudden they started walking towards us with big grins. I began crying again and sister Manzar and I were yelling "no no! We don't want to see you!" they came over anyways and gave me a hug and we took a picture. We talked for like a minute and then they went on there way. It was so crazy!!! We laughed about it the entire way home. By the way Bethany my member kept saying how good you did. That Tyler's a little cutie and you two look perfect for each other.  
        I showed a few members and my companion who didn't come. Everyone laughed and said I should have talked to them in the celestial room. Anyways, my weekend was made perfect because I finally got to meet Bethany! 
     I love you guys and hope you enjoyed our accident as much as we did!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment